Thursday 5 February 2009

Why you should be patient and why you should NOT electricute your head...

The Bio-Blog has been a bit quiet just recently, as has the Biomatrix to be honest. You're probably wondering why this is. Actually you probably aren't, but you're sure as hell going to find out! If you continue reading that is...

Basically I'm working on my dissertation which is eating up most of my time (my personal life has recently seen an awesome development (for once) which is eating up the rest or leaving me yearning and moping around). I've undergone a paradigm shift of late, one so great that I just got Secret Invasion in the post and haven't even read it yet. We live in interesting times...


But stay tuned because as soon as that dissertation is in (Friday 15th at the latest) I will return with a summary or perhaps even the whole thing for you to peruse. Ground breaking research in the field of transhumanism especially for you (and my course)! On top of that I'll be uploading a new galery of bodybuilding with an artistic flaire compliments of my Stinky sister. Trust man, it's going to be cool (just check out the new Biomatrix banner for a taster). This should also make me lots of money by drawing bodybuilders to the site once more.


In the interim I present to you the findings of an interesting Biolab experiment I did a few years back but forgot to report at the time:


While it is true that electrical stimulation of certain areas of the brain can result in strange phenomenon (including vivid flashbacks and seisures) this does NOT mean that you should try and use the conductive pads from your muscle stimulator on your head. Yes it seems like a good idea when you're drunk, but it will only result in you feeling weird and sore for several days. Trust me on this one.

No comments: