Sunday 3 May 2009

Willies are very funny

It's been a while since I wrote anything training related or overly useful on this blog - the last post was about a weird hat and my facial hair (though I did link to the Biomatrix TV which is very useful and training related to be fair). Now exams are over however... you're going to have to wait a bit longer.

I'm just writing today because I did something funny and childish on behalf of the Biomatrix; I drew a picture of a dick and got it posted on a big and successful blog. The reason for this? This well-known steroid promoting guy called Anthony Roberts was using an image of mine that I was hosting on his site thus putting a strain on my server. Weird baring in mind he makes a living from what he does and I make 1cent an hour. I told him he could continue to use the image however so long as he linked back to the Biomatrix. He said he was doing it in a week. Predictably it turned out he was lying and so being a mature editor I responded with this:





Loads of people will see that! Awesomeness. In my defence he promotes steroids so he is technically a bad guy. He's like Megatron and I'm like Optimus Prime (I merely look into transhumanism and supplements but advocate natural training mostly see). He also completely doesn't need to be using my webspace which costs me around £70 a year (that's right - so get buying stuff!). Most importantly though, it is very, very funny.

When I worked at Writers' News I constantly had to ass-kiss with people who were being nobs, I partly started the Biomatrix so I could decide the editorial principles and kick ass when necesary. It's bad business but it's fun. Bottom line - don't mess with the Biomatrix.Net! Next week Nathan and I catch out the food theif by putting laxatives in our tea...

No comments: